Thursday, June 16, 2016

SRU: Potions (Part 2 of 2)


Caption Request:
Lavan Der,

Hey Zapper could you make a cap about a student being afraid that he won't pass graduation exam in HS and his teacher offers him to swap bodies and take test for him?  On her way back after the test she passed her girlfriend would announce that she wanted to surprise him and bought plane tickets to Europe for one week vacation.  At the end of the holiday teacher realizes she doesn't have to go back to being 40-yr old and decids to tell her student she won't be swapping back.  

+++
Lavan,

I took your caption idea and made a few changes but nothing that impacts the plot. I hope you enjoy the captions.

IS
Zapper

6 comments:

  1. Damn, the guys picture kinda ruins it, I was expecting another pic of the girl from part 1. Still thanks for doing the caption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that approach disappointed you. I enjoy several facets of a body swap and sometimes forget people have other tastes.

      IS
      Zapper

      Delete
    2. It´s fine, it´s your blog. Im thankful you even bothered with my request at all. I didn´t like this one much because I have different taste but part 1 was still pretty great

      Delete
  2. wickedly funny,. Terrific story & hey what's temptaions for accept to give in to them? Its sure easy to understand the new Hal's decission. Is there more to cme.? & I wonder now the new Mrs J is doing & will she be able to teach HER classes next year?
    I wonder if 'Hal' & Maria get married?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well part 3 definetely wouldn´t be a bad idea. But it´s up to zapper

      Delete
    2. Eric,

      I hadn't thought of a part 3; but you never know. As for the new Mrs. J . . . well, teaching math is gonna be a challenge. As for the new Hal and Maria, I think that when the new Hal gets to college there will be a lot more fish in the sea . . .

      IS
      Zapper

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...