Saturday, December 26, 2020

BODY HOP N' SHOP: THE RIDE (2020 Edition)

Hello,

Some of these captions may look somewhat familiar, as they were partially posted shortly after the major update to Twisted TG.  I decided to post the entire set today, and tweaked the content to reflect some of the current trends and difficulties we all have been facing this year (Don’t worry it still has a twisted angle, which is my trademark…)

At the center of this caption series, is a main character who is actually  inspired and based on by one of my closest online friends: a gentleman who has been a fan of Twisted TG (and even my former blog The Bodyhopper Files) from when I first started making captions.   He also served as a guiding and encouraging force when I myself had difficulties and even doubts about writing TG captions. I created this series especially for him but then RL reared its ugly head, so I never finished posting this.

Today though, I post this bodyhopper series in appreciation and gratitude for my friend Brent, aka ninja660, and for you all to read.  Another tongue-in-cheek commentary by me about this year, with the optimism and hope for the next!  Enjoy!

 

DocVS









 

1 comment: