Tuesday, July 5, 2022

A SUMMER RESURGENCE AT TWISTED TG

 


Hi everyone,

Long time no speak!  Hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th holiday yesterday!

I know that I’ve had a reduced presence in terms of providing content to Twisted TG, with my primary contribution being updated comic pages of FOSE An Internal Affair.  Thankfully, TwistedTG has been posting great content in my stead.

I have mentioned before that RL affairs precluded me from posting more regularly.  Specifically, for the past two years, I have been pursuing additional education for my medical background, namely a subspecialty fellowship.  I just graduated from said fellowship, which was focused on the field of endocrinology.  Some would say that endocrinology is right at home with all of these twisted TG interests of mine.  It’s definitely giving me some ideas…

Regardless, I’m no longer fettered by major studies and responsibilities, and am planning to have a resurgence of my own content, beginning with the hinted return of an old favorite, plus hints to future directions.  You’ll have to see the small meta caption set I post to find out.

I cannot guarantee that I will be able to have updated content every day but I will do my best to be more consistent than before, and to consolidate/tighten my captions while still retaining their twisted charm.

Oh and before anyone asks, yes – FOSE An Internal Affair’s next installment is currently in the works.  I’ll announce more details in the next few months.

Thanks guys for your support!

DocVS


2 comments:

  1. A question: will we ever be able to see Zapper's old captions? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we gonna see more of Aartis old caps?

    ReplyDelete