Tuesday, February 28, 2023

TWISTED TG in 2023: Part 1: COMMISSIONED CAPTIONS #1

 Hello everyone,

My apologies for not being around very much on the blog.  Hope everyone is well.

I don’t want to go into too lengthy an explanation – basically to start 2023 I had been focused on RL matters, which included moving to a new place and starting a new job.  The Patreon for Twisted TG is one thing that I have managed to maintain, but I know I have let the blog slip a bit.

For March, there will be plans for more content, both on the blog and the Patreon.  It’s a daunting challenge to get all the working parts together, but I intend to put as much of my attention as I can.

Let’s start things off with some captions – these were all commissioned captions for Patreon members, and I am happy to share them here with you!  There will be more captions coming, commissioned and non-commissioned from myself.  This also includes captions from a long awaited (and missed) creator (you all have asked me about this creator - more details are to come later!).  The blog also is about to host some content which was considered a timed Patreon exclusive, so look for those pieces starting in March.

With regards to the Patreon, it will have new content outside the previous scheduled postings, as I am having to make some adjustments.  But rest assured there are new comics in the works!  Some very exciting stories are about to drop!

Thanks again for your support of Twisted TG!

DocVS






2 comments: