Tuesday, September 13, 2016

TWISTED TG FILES WELCOMES ELIZABETH BIGGIN



BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

Hello everyone,

I wanted to send out this particular announcement today.  I am proud to announce today that Twisted TG Files is welcoming another captioner/contributor to its ranks: the talented and prolific Elizabeth Biggin!

Elizabeth is a very dear friend from the UK to which I have showcased before in my previous blog, and who I am supremely grateful for introducing me to creating TG captions.  I owe my twisted mind and inspiration easily to her, who was (and still is) a pioneer of sorts in this niche little hobby/interest.  More importantly, Elizabeth also inspired other well-known captioners currently posting regular material on their blogs, and has served as sort of a mentor to us.

To get an idea of her style of captioning, some of Elizabeth's most recent work can be found here at her blog: Elizabeth's TG Captions.

Overall, Zapper and I are extremely happy for Elizabeth’s involvement.  As I am still on hiatus, I will be posting Elizabeth’s captions, which will alternatively rotate with Zapper, starting today.  Eventually, we hope to be rotating material between the three of us.

By the way, thank you all for the kind comments.  I am still working on my real life responsibilities but I really do plan on returning as soon as I can.  Our projects are still in full swing, and I know many people have enjoyed Zapper’s Swapping Stone series, which have been quite popular!  As stated before, look forward to a new interactive project to be released soon, and I will also plan on resuming on my part some long overdue material everyone has requested, plus much more!


Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Great! i'm looking forward to see the first cap of Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what comes next with now three twisted writers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz,

    Welcome to the blog! I'm as excited to see what you come up with as everyone else!

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge fan of Liz's. She was one of my main inspirations as well.

    ReplyDelete