Wednesday, January 8, 2020

INTRO TO THE BBV: PORT OF CALL AND BBV: PAINT JOB




Hello everyone,

So I am introducing a new caption series, and this is a little different from my usual fare.  More science fiction, and a bit more of a combination of my medical background with my twisted TG tendencies.  This involves a viral infection, called the BBV or Baritone Baritonei virus, which let's just say has an interesting...effect on its victims. These two examples are one-shot captions to give you all an idea of what I have in mind.  I thoroughly credit VaultDweller for helping me and collaborating with me in developing this idea, and we are sincerely excited to show you all more about the BBV, with more captions and content! Hope you enjoy!

DocVS

2 comments:

  1. I very much like your new idea! This promises to be fun and creative, and cheers to you and VaultDweller for coming up with a new creative avenue. I look forward to what delightful twists may come, as I do with all of your creations. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring back the bbv

    ReplyDelete