Wednesday, January 1, 2020

CALENDAR GIRL: RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR




Hello everyone,

I am fully aware that it has been a ridiculously prolonged hiatus since you all saw this blog site updated.  To even tell you all that so much has happened in real life since I last posted, would a gross understatement.  Some good and some bad.  Most important thing was it forced me to forgo posting any content for more than a year.

All I can tell you now is that Twisted TG, and the positive impact it had on me when myself and my partners (Zapper, Aarti) posted, was something that I truly appreciated, something that really was special.  And I appreciated everyone’s support through all of this.

Now as we start the new year, I’m here to say that, I have not forgotten about Twisted TG, and I still have plans to upgrade and move this blog/project to a newer level.  In the meantime, close friends have told me time and time again to go ahead and reopen the blog.

Well it’s time.  Twisted TG is back.  I’m not sure if I will be posting as frequently as before, but I want to regularly have new content posted on the blog.  Thank you again to everyone who supported and believed in the vision for this twisted blog.  I ask you all to stay tuned – I intend for more lewdness and depravity to expand to greater heights!

Happy New Year everyone,

DocVS

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I saw Twisted TG and almost cheered out loud. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to all those caps that got deleted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ppman,

      Unfortunately, the captions that were deleted were done so at the discretion of the creator. From what I can tell, there are no plans at this time for those captions to be reposted here, sorry to say.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Wonderful surprise for the New Year. Welcome back, and I look forward to your interesting takes and the photographs connected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you've made the journey back to captioning! As a longtime fan of your works on Twisted TG, it is really nice to know that in this new year you are returning with new ideas and content. Missed you! Definitely do understand, of course, about how RL stuff can take one away for quite a long time; just so long as you are healthy in body and mind, all is well. Hugs and welcome back. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glade you came back. There is any chance to resubmit some of stories, there use to be lot more.
    Thanks for you hard work!

    ReplyDelete