Friday, February 12, 2021

FOSE: AN INTERNAL AFFAIR CHAPTER 1 (PAGES 15 to 17)

 




Well this is it for Chapter 1.  All good things unfortuantely must come to an end (at least for this chapter).  I have been overwhelmed by all the positive feedback and comments for this webcomic, so I sincerely thank you all.  Xamrock, Holy Ravioly, and Team Lady Valiant are amazing artists, storytellers and collaborators, and I have been grateful for their efforts to bringing my FOSE story to life in comic form.

Before anyone asks: yes Chapter 2 IS in the works and coming, but it will be a little bit, targetting for hopefully a Spring 2021 release.  And it will have a different posting schedule than Chapter 1.  But I promise it will continue the story of Francis and Hannah further, along with bringing new characters and new motivations to light.

Thank you everyone and enjoy the conclusion (for now...)

DocVS

2 comments:

  1. Really nice ending, if u ever do a patreon or something to keep up with the chapter 2 let us know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete