Thursday, February 18, 2021

TWO TIMING: A BBV & THE LODGE ADVENTURE (PART 1)


Hello everyone,

I am pleased to inform ya'll that this is my first collaboration in a while with another talented caption creator/storyteller, involving two of the Twisted TG universes I created!

I recently befriended LachDelphine, also known as Lachii, who is an amazing TG creator and captioner, well known for his collection of captions on OpenTGC.  He has a similarly deviant type of approach to his captions, which shows in all of his long running series, including   Please click here to check out his OpenTGC page.

This particular series merges the science fiction depravity that is the BBV with the mystical body-swapping wonder of the Lodge.  It was primarily Lachii's creation and idea, and I was completely on board!  I hope you enjoy this first installment!  More to come soon!  

DocVS

1 comment:

  1. I like the plot in this one. The way the Mafia is using the BBV is interesting.

    ReplyDelete