Sunday, December 19, 2021

LIZ BIGGIN'S CAPTION SET 2021 #1

   

Hello!

Hope everyone has been enjoying the Twisted TG Holiday festivities so far.  We certainly have quite a lot more to come in the coming days leading to Christmas and New Year’s!

Today I want to post some of the newest caption content from a true pioneer of TG content, none other than Elizabeth, or also known as Liz Biggin.  I have showcased her captions before in the past.

Liz simply put, back then was one of the most prolific captioners whose content was a mainstay of a lot of the TG-related Yahoo Groups, especially the possession-based groups.  Seeing how effortless it was for Liz to create a paragraph of text next to a unique photo was fairly enticing to me, and I do remember asking Liz for requests to fulfill some of my more unique…interests.  (Thankfully she obliged).

Liz has asked me to post some of her newest captions to Twisted TG, and as part of the theme of the Ghost of Twisted TG Christmas Past, I aim to do just that.  Her captions are a usual mix of various TG related tropes and are very well written.  You certainly will be seeing more of Liz's work in the near future!

I am so very grateful of Liz's influence, and I know that I would not become the twisted captioner I am today were it not for her own contribution to the TG caption community.  

Liz's Current TG Caption Site (to see other captions by Liz)


DocVS


Bad Neighborhood


Big Enough

Boss Hop

Co-Workers


Delivering The Goods


6 comments: