Monday, December 13, 2021

TWISTED HOLIDAY MK2...NOW 100% LOADED. WELCOME AND GREAT TO BE BACK!

 


Hello my Twisted TG folks,

I hope everyone has been doing well and are having a very safe and happy holiday, ready to end 2021.  In case you may have already guessed, Twisted TG is officially back, for the “Twisted Holiday” celebration (MK2).  I will spell out in detail all the exciting and new projects and things that make up this celebration soon, but let me address briefly about my last official post:

At the time I was feeling very stressed about my current RL, with work and a type of training/fellowship bogging me down with so much responsibility and deadlines, that I had NO time to indulge in creating ANY TG content.  And I know people say that RL always takes precedence, which I couldn’t agree more.  But creating TG content does contribute to my livelihood.  So there was not really a balance.

I have spent the last few weeks retrieving that sense of balance, and finally, after taking that extra time, I am confident to say to you all that I now have found more of my footing, and it’s something that I will keep on the ground from now on as much as possible.

 

OK now onto the festivities! You may have already seen that I began posting some captions daily, from the beloved and well-received mind of one of my former partners, Aarti.

That is only the beginning: All throughout the rest of the month of December, Twisted TG will have daily content of a depraved and titillating variety, coming from myself, Aarti, and my current partner-in-crime Floof (I’ll let Floof tell you his details in a separate post).

 

We will divide said holiday content into three big-themed areas:

The Ghost of Twisted TG’s Past: These are caption series and single captions, old and new, by Aarti, whom I have managed to procure and post to the blog.  I have already starting posted them for last week, and they will be spread through the rest of the month as well.  The plan will be to continue this distribution of Aarti’s captions whenever possible, as I am fully aware that her work is a fan favorite.  I have also been in contact with Aarti, and time permitting, will continue to provide her content to the blog.  For instance, you may hear more about the Agency soon…


The Ghost of Twisted TG’s Present: Starting this week, every day you all will see a LOT of new and never before released content from me:

 

a.    Brand new and returning caption series (mostly multi-part, some potential singles) spread out over a few days.

 

b.    Christmas Day (December 25): Twisted TG’s original webcomic: FOSE An Internal Affair Chapter 2 returns!  I will post the comic as illustrated to date (10 pages to date) from December 25 to 29, 2 pages at a time.  This will then segue to:


The Ghost of Twisted TG Yet To Be (aka the future): On December 30, I will provide some brief glimpses into future Twisted TG projects for 2022.  You may see some artwork, story ideas, collaborations, and special announcements that honestly I feel will elevate Twisted TG to a new height of anticipation!

 

Finally, on December 31 (New Year’s Eve) and January 1 (New Year’s Day), we end the celebration by providing some more…info regarding FOSE An Internal Affair Chapter 2.  What could it be?  You’ll just have to wait and see…

 

Alright, that should be it.  I’m really excited to share with you all what myself, Floof, and Aarti have in store for Twisted TG.  I do have one favor: please do not hesitate to comment and let any of us know your thoughts about any of the new material we will be posting this month for the holiday season.

 

Thank you all, and to all a twisted good night!

 

DocVS 😊


5 comments:

  1. Excited to see more from you doc! No matter what it is it'll be good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited to see what you 3 ghosts have in store :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay :D

    FOSE is a really nice story :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. �� Look forward to these

    ReplyDelete