Friday, February 25, 2022

Altered Fates: Sweaty 3

 Brittany watched Max, her cock getting hard at the sight of her former tits as Max leaned in, “See, I told you. Now are you ready to get this super fit body back?” 


   ‘Should I tell her that I got rid of the medallion weeks ago? That I love being a guy? That it’s great to hit the gym without being ogled like a piece of meat? That I hated having my period and was sick of lugging those huge tits around? Or that I loving banging Amanda with my new huge dick?’ Brittany thought. 

   “Looks like you’re really getting used to that sexy body.” Brittany said, in her deep male voice.

   “I suppose, I mean it’s been two months.” 

   “Have you had sex yet?” Brittany asked.

   “What?! No, I’m not . . .” 

   “Are you telling me you haven’t even played with your new pussy and boobs?” 

   “Well, maybe.” 

   “I tell you what. Before I’ll even consider swapping back, you need to get the full female experience. You can come over and I’d be happy to do the honors, or you can call up my ex-boyfriend, Chad. He has a monster dick and really knows how to use it.”


Link to original: Altered Fates: Sweaty


1 comment: