Tuesday, October 18, 2022

ME AND MISTER JEZZER ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE: CAPTION SERIES (PARTS 1 & 2)

 

Hello all,

I’m pretty excited to tell you all this bit of news (though not as excited as for the announcement planned on October 21, heh).

Today’s caption series is based on the Me and Mister Jezzer storyline that I mentioned in my Road to Twisted TG teaser back in August.  I actually had posted a preview of the first caption back in late December as part of a preview of Twisted TG’s 2022 caption lineup.

This caption series is the FIRST of THREE incarnations of this twisted tale that will be presented on this blog.  After this initial installment there will be plans for other caption installments, whereby Jezzer will inhabit other buxom female bodies, and cause havoc for the main characters accordingly.

The SECOND incarnation is basically what I had described back in August: a collaboration between Blackdaw and myself to write a very detailed, expansive version of the original Jezzer storyline from the possession story, I Know That Ghost, posted on Writing.com.  This is intended to be a long-term project, and I will have the first installment posted here on the blog very soon. Each written entry will have at least one illustration/pin-up associated with the scene.

Unfortunately, the original artist whom I teased before with that pin-up, is no longer available.  However, I have found a very capable artist, by the name of Meow7tails, who I think is a more than suitable replacement.  

You can take a look at his work on Deviantart here!

I have also taken the liberty to post a snippet of the work he’s done so far.  Just as a taste of what’s to come:



Oh right, and then there’s a THIRD incarnation...hehe, well that will tie in more to the upcoming announcement on Friday.

That should do it for now!  If you haven’t done so, feel free to check out I Know That Ghost on Writing.com (you may need to sign up for a membership) if you want some more backstory/understanding about Jezzer and his motives.

 

DocVS


2 comments:

  1. God this is hot stuff, I included Jezzer in a couple of my stories too, he had his fun with Liam and his family and co-workers.

    ReplyDelete