Friday, December 25, 2015

LOADING: MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM TWISTED TG FILES


Greetings,

My apologies for not posting anything immediately today, as I have been busy enjoying a wonderful holiday with friends and family.

I just wanted to post a sincere message of gratitude and appreciation to all that has supported me ever since I started doing this crazy hobby/interest called captioning, particularly of a TG variety.  Ever since I was influenced several years ago, even persuaded to try captioning, by my good friend Liz Biggin, it has been a wonderful, albeit sometimes uneven experience, which led to the creation of my first caption blog site a few years ago.

I do have some slight regret that I still think about daily with regards to captioning.  Especially pertaining to real life – I do wish sometimes that I have the energy or the motivation to keep posting things daily, like other fellow captioners.  I get a little envious in that sense, I will admit.

But then I remember the reason I engage in this activity: it allows me to tap into a rather forbidden fantasy, and honestly I am grateful to have that opportunity to create and share with those who are fortunate (or unfortunate?) to experience my twisted mind.

I also wanted to give a special shout-out to my newest friend Zapper.  Zapper is a legend in the TG fiction/writing community, and as stated before, Zapper essentially rekindled my interest in captioning again.   Every day is an exciting opportunity to collaborate and interact with this passionate and talented author on many stories and captions, and I sincerely look forward to more exciting projects and opportunities with Zapper.

Most importantly, I wanted to once again give thanks to all of those who provided as much support and encouragement in the last few years.  Thank you all so very much for following and keeping up with Twisted TG Files.  Just like the previous blog it really has been a labor of love to Zapper and myself.  We both will continue to provide everyone next year with the same quality of “twisted” mirth and merriment.

We do have some more exciting new developments in the works for 2016, so please continue to stay tuned.

With that said, have a very Merry Christmas and happy and safe holiday.

Sincerely,

DocVS


END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment