Friday, July 15, 2016

CALENDAR GIRL (PART 5)

Click image to view caption in full size.
"God damn it!" Burt cursed, after having made a hard landing on his soft behind for the umpteenth time.  "This is fucking ridiculous dude!  Why the hell do I have to learn to walk like a model?  Ain't my body enough to turn heads or something?"

Don shook his head.  "No it's not.  I don't know if you noticed but you're a woman now, Burt.  You have to learn to walk like one.  You're gonna freak out every photographer that shoots you if you use that manly swagger you showed me yesterday, ugh....you moved like a clumsy, boorish truck driver!"

"Give Burt a break Don," reassured Uncle Tom.  She was dressed in a yellow tank top which accentuated her pert bosom, as well as jean shorts and a pair of matching pale yellow sandals.   She was watching Burt's movements carefully, and tilted her blonde head thoughtfully.   "You're making him do something that he never learned before in his life.  He hasn't yet learned to tap into Abby's natural ability."

Burt brushed the sand off of his hands as he attempted to get up.  "Yeah, I just needs more time man, you know that.  And why the hell am I wearing these ugly ass boots on the beach?"

"You think you can show off your pose in heels yet?  Don't make me laugh sir!" Don chortled almost mockingly.  "Those boots are for your protection, and it's training wheels till you upgrade to more strappier, appropriate footwear.  If I had you wear heels you would fall flat on your face!"

Uncle Tom nodded.  "That sort of makes sense.  Did you have to pick the beach though to train him?"

"Look I've been training models for a while, I know what I am doing." explained Don.  "The rough, uneven surface will train you to keep your balance as you walk.  I could have picked a rockier surface to hone whatever little, ahem, progress, he has achieved.  But there's no time for that.  The beach is accessible and convenient for our needs."

Burt adjusted his cream-colored, knitted dress which slung loosely, exposing his cleavage.  He ran his fingers through his long hair in frustration.  "I think my ass is sore now," he muttered, rubbing his bottom with his svelte right hand...

"Not my problem." said Don dismissively.  "Again, assume the position Burt!  Remember, you're light as a feather.  Saunter along the beach...and one and two and three..."


Burt shot a frustrated glare at Don, as he continued to 'walk' along the beach in his boots...

No comments:

Post a Comment