Saturday, July 9, 2016

CALENDAR GIRL (PART 3)

Click image to view caption in full size.
Don awoke to the sun streaming in front of his face.  Two days had passed since Uncle Tom completed the ritual.  Don was uncertain if the ritual had worked - it had been a complicated ordeal, one lasting several hours, and Abby's body had not yet regained consciousness.  Stretching, Don soon got up from his bed, and opened his door.  Tiptoeing as quietly as possible, he smirked at the loud snoring he heard from the master bedroom: even in a beautiful blonde female body, Uncle Tom's snores were a cacophonous symphony of deep grunts and groans...

Making his way to the opposite end of the hall to the other guest room, Don knocked on the door.  There was no response.  Don tilted his head curiously: he recalled picking up Abby's body upstairs and placing it in this room right after the ritual completed.  Deciding to turn the knob, Don quietly slipped into the guest room to investigate further...

The sun was less pronounced but still shining fairly brightly.  Don could see his ex-girlfriend, sleeping softly, as rays of sunlight glistened against her beautifully toned and athletic nude body.

Don quietly sat on the side of Abby's bed.  'What the hell did I get myself into?' he thought.  He began having second thoughts about this plan - even though Uncle Tom was skilled in the art of magic and voodoo, there was still no conclusive evidence that it worked.  What if Abby's body remained unconscious?  What would happen to her spirit?  More importantly, what would happen to Burt's?

"Ugggghhhhh....oh, hiya Mac, guess it's morning eh?  Damn what a horrendous nightmare I had.  I swear I feel like shit, not to mention I have a splittin' headache right now," a gruff, booming masculine voice called out.  Don immediately looked up to find Abby's body awake and looking right back at him, while clutching the back of her head.

"Uh...good morning Burt," Don replied back hesitantly.  "Sleep well?'

Burt shook his head and then leaned it back, still clutching with both of his hands.  "Hell no Mac," he growled. "I had the most horrible nightmare.  I dreamed I was given a job to replace some sexy model, and to do that I had to take over her body!   That's seriously some crazy ass dream, let me tell ya!"

Don shook his head.  "Actually Burt I hate to break to you, but it wasn't a dream."

Burt suddenly had a look of panic, as he reached behind and could feel dark, curly brunette locks of hair.  Burt looked at his hands, which were now slender and delicate, not fat and sausage-like as he always remembered.  He placed his hands against his cheeks, and could feel the smooth sensation of his gentle skin.  Reaching downward, Burt brought his hands close to his chest and could feel the massive weight of Abby's large, supple breasts, now his own.  He could feel them sway and lightly jiggle underneath the bedcovers as he moved around in bed.  Immediately flinging himself out of bed, Burt hurriedly rushed his naked body to the bathroom, running over to the bathroom mirror...

Burt was stunned beyond belief to see Abby's reflection staring right back at him in the mirror.  "Holy shit!" Burt exclaimed gruffly, his booming baritone now unmistakably emanating from Abby's soft, luscious pair of strawberry-coated lips.

"Welcome to womanhood, Burt," chuckled Don, his arms folded, leaning against the door.

Burt didn't break his stare, as his fingers decided to wander downwards.  Leaning forward, inadvertently revealing Abby's generously hefty and pleasing bosom, Burt began to trace his fingers, and tilted his head downward.  Brushing the mess of long brunette hair back, Burt's eyes was looking right at the moist, sensitive slit he now possessed.  Teasing the folds curiously, he moaned deeply before gasping in awe.

"Fuck..." Burt uttered, shaking his head in disbelief.  "It's fucking true....I'm Abigail Dallas.  I'm a fucking woman!"

It was too much for Burt to handle, but thankfully Don was there to catch and soften the new Abby's fall as he/she lapsed back again into a state of unconsciousness...

Click image to view caption in full size.

Burt stared at the mirror, still completely transfixed and bewildered by his new reflection.  It had a been a few days since he had often over the initial shock of finding out that he now possessed Abigail Dallas's luscious body, but it was still quite difficult for him to take it all in.

Burt suddenly heard a knock from his bathroom door.  "Who's there?" he gruffly asked.

"It's me Burt, Don." the voice replied.  Burt opened the bathroom door as Don entered.  "I see you're awake again, and you dressed yourself."

"Mac, I gotta tell ya," uttered Burt as he felt the curves of his feminine body., especially focusing on the bright red thong. "I don't think I will EVER adjust to bein' a woman, especially a hot piece of ass like your ex.  There weren't any pants for me to wear so I had to settle with this ridiculous pair of panties.  At least I got this white shirt to cover my massive pair of tits.  I never imagined I'd be all soft and weak and shit in this body.  I can barely stand myself up!"

"Well, according to Uncle Tom, when a spirit inhabits a new body, it does take time for the spirit to acquire the personality, habits, and talents of said body," explained Donald.   "Even though you look like Abby, you don't have any of her modelling experience and talent, and you sure as hell don't sound anything like her right now."

Well shit..." Burt muttered in frustration.  "So how am I gonna help ya then?"

"Voice is not a big deal for now, as all you're doing is photos for me, no videos.  So you can keep your mouth shut and still do what I ask.  As for the modelling, I'll teach you all the basics.  Thankfully, since you have Abby's body, you may not immediately have the memories and learning on how to be a model, but Uncle Tom told me that Abby's body still retains the muscle memory.  So even as you go through the training, you'll supposedly pick things up in no time."

Burt glared incredulously at Don, tossing his long dark locks behind his supple shoulders.  "For example, when Uncle Tom was the blonde girl, he was able to tap into the girl's previous talent as a marathon runner so he could ambush and capture Abby," added Don.  "Though he's worn female bodies quite a few times so it's easier for him to adjust."

Burt nodded.  "So..this is what you mean by me becoming a fuckin' model."

"Yep.  Now we don't have a lot of time to train you; I'm planning to restart my site around late July/early August or so under a new name, With your photos I should have enough material to get started!   The following month will be spent doing your photos, and then afterwards...well by then at least I hope I can bring back my site online."

Burt turned to answer Don, scratching the back of his svelte neck, before nodding. "Whatever you say Mac.  When do we get started?"

"Monday morning," replied Don.  "Uncle Tom recommended that you need another day to get used to Abby's body.  Be downstairs and dressed at 7 am sharp.  I'll leave you to continue to gawk at your new body.  It is a lovely one, but that means nothing unless you can model and pose in it!"

And with that, Don left the bathroom, leaving Burt alone to continue staring and thinking about his new role as a "calendar girl"...



Burt had difficulty sleeping that night, still quite in awe at how quickly and drastically his life had changed.  Getting up from his bed, he teetered slowly back to his bathroom.  He still was not used to his new center of gravity, and Abby's impressive bustline did not help matters.  As Burt stared at the mirror again at his new face, he softly sighed to himself.  Two days ago he had been a portly, obese homeless man without a care in the world.  Now he was being bombarded by all new sensations and emotions from his stolen body,,.

"Can't sleep?"  a gruff voice called out.  Burt turned around and was surprised to see Uncle Tom standing at the doorway, her arms folded underneath her relatively well-proportioned breasts.  Uncle Tom was dressed in a rather elegant lace teal green teddy which accentuated her curvaceous figure.  However, the rather manly pose and swagger she assumed, as well as the gruff elderly voice, broke the illusion of grace.

Burt nodded. "Yeah...this shit is just too unreal for me," he replied.

Uncle Tom chuckled.  "Yeah I hear ya...it was for me too when my uncle taught me the family possession ritual, heh.  You 'bout getting a little more comfortable in that hot piece of sexiness, pal?"

"I guess so, but fuck if I know," grumbled Burt.  "I can't remember a damn thing about what happened."

"There ain't much to tell," shrugged Uncle Tom.  The girl was on one table, and you was on the other.  I took a personal belonging of yours and tied it to a wooden doll  I had made of the girl.  I then placed them side by side in a large black pot, and burned some incense.  Mumbled an incantation or some mumbo-jumbo and within like 30 minutes the voodoo ritual began.  Let me tell ya, it's easy to get it started, the painful thing is waiting for it to complete.  That's why you was out like a light afterwards."

"Damn...so then how come I kinda remember feeling soft and...I dunno, floaty?"

"The ritual puts your spirit into her body.  To do that, you were changed into a gold and black mist-like form of yourself, which immediately headed to her body.  I saw it with my own eyes: your black and gold aura slowly overpowered and displaced her pink and white one till it was completely gone.  Still took a day though to make sure that her aura/spirit was completely dormant, but heh, looks like you're in control now!"  explained Uncle Tom.

"Funny...I don't feel in control.  I'm also a bit creeped out by the fact I am in this woman's body, but I still have my own voice?" Burt replied skeptically, again running his fingers over his new feminine face.

"It'll take some time for your new spirit to accommodate to your new body.  Don't worry about the voice, that will come in time.  As Donnie said, we gots to get you all ready for the camera.  So you better get some sleep buddy, tomorrow you strike a pose for the camera!"

Burt quietly nodded and turned to walk out of the bathroom.  As he did so, suddenly he felt Uncle Tom's slender hand squeeze his right breast playfully.  "W-What the fuck are you doing man?" Burt roared, his eyes narrowed at Uncle Tom's lovely yet lecherous smirk.

"Sorry pal, I just had to satisfy my twisted temptation.  You really gots a nice set of knockers, haha!" said Uncle Tom, laughing deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment