Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A SHORT STATEMENT

BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

This is a post to the handful of our followers and to the many viewers of Twisted TG Files.  Zapper and I continue to appreciate the support and feedback that has been given to many of the captions posted here.  It does mean a lot that you all have given such care and attention and praise to those particular captions, and they are rightfully deserved of such recognition.

With that said, I myself want to say that from now on, my involvement in the blog will be of a secondary capacity.  My real life (which yes, I have mentioned many times to you all in previous posts) has been such that I have chosen to play more of an assisting role.  The blog will continue in its current fashion, with both Zapper and myself still posting.  But from now on, this will be the last time I will actively and intentionally write a blog post of this nature to provide you all any updates.

Thank you again for your support.


DocVS

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment